La Llosa de Camatxo is a populace that makes up an Entity of the Inner Territorial Location in the District of the Pop Valley, around La Marina Alta (Valencian Nation ).
The population lies in a valley created by the Sierra del Seguili and also the among the Castle of La Solana. The Serra del Seguili separates the Llosa de Camatxo from the communities of Orba and Benidoleig. The chain of mountains is separated in two in its Eastern end: the Eco-friendly Tossal and also capital of the Borrega; between both create the Barranco de la Parra. The Serra del Castell de la Solana forms an all-natural boundary with the metropolitan district of Xaló. The north slope, called Ombria, and the facility of the valley comprise the area of agricultural exploitation of the populace.
3 gorges are born as well as run its high section by the regard to the Llosa: the one of the Source, that belongs to the river basin of the Xaló river and that runs from the northeast to the southwest, and also those of the Creeping plant and also the Piece that ho They make from southwest to north-east. They all continue to be huge parts of the year completely dry by the rain regimen in the area. The water richness that must be emphasized is the many all-natural sources that sprout via various components of the Darkness. Although its flow price is little, the quality of its waters is excellent. For this last attribute, the Font style del Xorret, just 200 meters away from the town center, Typeface de la Coma, Fonteta del Clot, Typeface de l'Olivera as well as Racó, are among the best.
It is accessed by leave 62 of the AP-7 motorway. Go through Pedreguer and take the CV-720.
From primitive times, the valley of La Llosa has been inhabited by male. 3 settlements located outside the community, however at a short distance, this is shown by: the Cave of the Wonders in Xaló; the one of the Randero, to Pedreguer; and also, most of all, that of the Calaveras, with bountiful examples of the Paleolithic, in Benidoleig.
Passing through the valley, the road that connected Dénia with the lands of the inside through the Pla de Petracos along with the roadway that linked Dénia with Calpe, ports of cultural and also commercial exchange with the Phoenicians, Greeks, Carthaginians, Romans as well as others communities of the Mediterranean. La Llosa was initially a resting location for the carriers that made these courses.
The first created recommendation, of which there is evidence of the term Llosa (Glosa) is 1267, in the document of transfer of the farmhouse that Jaume I the Conqueror made in favor of Pedro de Diego, his concierge. Later he came from Berenguela Alonso, Andreu de Puigvert, Bernat de Sarrià, Baby Pere, N'Hug de Cardona, Vilanova, Pere de Castellví, Serra and also Gaspar de Castellví.
In 1506, Joan Camatxo, vendor of Murla, purchased the La Llosa farmhouse.
Sebastià Camatxo I, a person of Oliva, a notary as well as resident in Valencia, extended the regard to the "area" of La Llosa with the purchase in 1557 of Francesc d'Àvila from the Beniatia farmhouse "with its restrictions (terms), lands, hills, fountains ". Sebastià Camatxo I got to build in the very same location that the old man's house was occupied.  Upon his death in 1582 without offspring, he passed the señorío to his spouse Àngela Martí who, in 1599, resigned for his nephew Alonso Camatxo, married to Gerónima Adell. This provided a fantastic increase to the population of La Llosa and also Beniatia, that of 14 homes that had in 1602 passed to 24 in 1609. On this date the mandate of expulsion of the Moriscos was passed, who had to leave aboard the port of Denia to North Africa, which left both uninhabited populations.
Anna Maria Camatxo Adell, daughter of the previous gentlemen, wed in 1608 with Hieroni Vall de Perez, that was in charge of repopulating La Llosa with homesteaders from other areas of the Navy to whom he approved a populace card in 1624.
Interior of the church of the Spotless Perception.
Sebastià Camatxo II as well as his better half, Teresa Claramunt, virtually stayed in La Llosa, having right here his 3 kids and also passing away in 1694 and 1715 specifically. Cristobal Camatxo Claramunt, married to Vicenta Giberto, developed a brand-new church on the little chapel that served as the crypt, inaugurating it in 1749 and also founding a chaplaincy in 1771 with the responsibilities that the priest resided in La Llosa, commemorated daily mass as well as instruct to review and compose neighbors. For the very first time, this chaplaincy, his nephew, Josep Camatxo Álvaro. Roc Camatxo and Vicenta Bertomeu, both natural of Oliva, moved their house to La Llosa, challenged with the city council of the location that sustained the placement of the inhabitants of not meeting several of the obligations stated in the letter pobla. He died in 1789. Valencia as well as wed with Cecília Chaves, who continued with the legal action started by her daddy versus the next-door neighbors and also arriving at a concord with them in 1791.
The government order that banned the funeral in the churches required the building and construction of a burial ground that was inaugurated in 1820.
Miguel Camatxo Chaves, a citizen of Valencia and wed to Maria Teresa Allende, relocated to La Llosa living in the turnarounds of completion of the old regimen that culminated with the abolition of the señoríos as well as its territory. The modern sale of lands to the homesteaders was started, which finished the last Baroness María de los Desamparados Camatxo Salbert, in the last years of the 19th century, with the "sale, liberation as well as redemption of farms, the better rule, civil liberties, legal benefits, census as well as tax represented him. ".
On November 4, 1876 La Llosa lost the town's score with the termination of its district, which was linked to that of Alcalalí.
In 1916 he was hidden in the old burial ground, which had actually stayed tiny and the current one was started. In 1926 the School Team was ushered in. In 1962 the belfry was constructed that replaced the old church bell. In 1972 the parish of the Immaculate Fertilization of La Llosa was produced.
On November 4, 1992, the AV "March 1st" was formed, which started the procedure to ensure that La Llosa was established as a Regional Entity, which was attained on April 2, 1996 by mandate of the Valencian Federal government. On September 21, 1996, the Board of Directors was formed by Vicente Buigues Oltra, as president, as well as Josefa Martínez Cantó and also Joan Carles Mengual Taberner as participants. In 2003, the City Hall was inaugurated, the renovation of the burial ground as well as its gain access to. After the Spanish metropolitan political elections of 2011, he was chosen Head of state Francisco Miguel Costa Llácer of the Valencian Nationalist Block -ICM- Commitment.
Coordinates: 38°46'20"N, 0°00'26"W
Total Population (2015): 196